Friday 20 May 2016

Arbonne | Review

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by Maimie from Arbonne who asked if she could send me some tester products to review. Of course I said yes, as I'm a sucker for skincare!


After a super fast delivery, I opened a package of 4 miniature testers which included  a cleanser & freshener, day lotion, night cream, and eye cream, alongside a little card saying thankyou, which put a big smile on my face!


Using only a pea sized amount when testing the products, I found that my skin felt super soft once used! Unfortunately, I didn't get to test the day lotion as my Mum nabbed it, although she did exclaim that she really liked it.
The products smell fresh and do not leave your skin feeling clogged up - they simply nourish your skin and enable it to feel super smooth!
I'll definitely be purchasing some larger sizes of this product, and seeing as these small testers lasted me weeks, I cannot wait to see how long the larger products last for.

Arbonne skincare is matched to your skin type, and are to be used exclusively as they correct the pH balance of your skin. Arbonne is a Swiss-ultra brand and all products are Botanically Based, Vegan Certified, pH Correct, Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist Tested, Certified Gluten-Free, Kosher Certified, Drug Free and Cruelty Free. I don't think there's possibly anything else they can add to the list!

If you are interested in Abronne Skincare, make sure you contacted Maimie via her website www.maimieyelland.arbonne.com

Autumn-Blaze
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment