Friday 2 March 2018

#ProjectIAmNotAshamed



On Saturday 18th August 2018, individuals are encouraged to step outside in their community with a sign which reads "I have (your mental illness) or I am a loved one of someone with (their disorder) and I am not ashamed. Break the Stigma #ProjectIAmNotAshamed".

The project was created by Ross Trowbridge in order to allow individuals whom suffer with mental health attempt to break the stigma and prove that they are not ashamed of their mental illness.

This is a fantastic project which allows those who are suffering to unite in breaking the stigma, and I applause Ross for all of the hard work he has put into the project so far.
I'll be getting involved, will you?

You can find more information on the project here:
https://borderlineinwaterl.wixsite.com/projectiamnotashamed
#ProjectIAmNotAshamed

No comments:

Post a Comment