Tuesday 8 March 2016

Current Addictions

Addictions are always portrayed to be those such as drug and alcohol substances. During this post, I am sharing my current addictions which I use on a daily basis, however they are creating a positive impact on my mindset. I'm willing to change people's perceptions on addictions, and show that we can use things for a form of happiness rather than aim to damage ourselves.

1. Peanut Butter on Toast - It's unreal how much of this I'm eating lately, I seem to eat between 4-8 slices a day! I don't usually eat breakfast or lunch as I'm on my own during the day, but this easy snack is satisfying my hungry needs. I've put a bit of weight on, but for once I really don't care! I'm loving peanut butter too much to think twice about it.

2. My Journal

3. Pyjamas

4. Films

5. Green Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment