Saturday 30 January 2016

Cara Delevingne Inspired Make-Up | Beauty

I've always looked up to Cara Delevingne, especially as an inspiration for brows. Tonight's post is a make-up look inspired by the beautiful lady herself. The make-up I have attempted can be seen in the photo below.


As you can probably tell, I've fake tanned recently, therefore my skin is darker than I wished it to be for this look. Oops. (As seen in below photo - before makeup)


Below photos: The make-up look.




Foundation: No 7 Stay Perfect in Beige.
Highlight: Make-Up Academy Pro-Base Conceal & Brighten Kit, 17 Metallic Cream.
Mascara: Revlon Bold Lacquer.
Eyeshadow: Revolution Salvation Palette.
Blusher: Benefit Benetint.
Lip gloss: Make Me Beautiful by Next.
Eyebrows: Dark Brown brow powder.
Brushes: W7 Beauty Blender, Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow Brush, Body Collection Foundation Brush.




I really hope that you like this look. Please excuse both my silly poses and Micky Mouse pyjamas, haha! If you want me to attempt more make-up looks, let me know in the comments below!

Autumn-Blaze
xxx




1 comment:

  1. This look really suits you :) looking beautiful!

    Hana | www.hanarosella.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete