Wednesday 6 April 2016

Lunch Date | Outfit of The Day

Today was one of my rare days off, therefore I took up the invitation of going out to a Tapas bar for lunch with my Nanny. It's our favourite place to dine for lunch, and as I'm in my work uniform most days, I decided to make an effort with my appearance.


I decided to wear a dress which I purchased from Topshop recently in the sale for £15 reduced from £38. I didn't realise until I got home, but the dress is actually a petite fit, therefore it would be too revealing to wear on it's own, yet looks great paired with some tights!

Black Chelsea Boots are a must have for every girls wardrobe as they go with almost every outfit. These ones were purchased from Next a while ago, and they are definitely one of the comfiest pair of shoes I own!


For accessories, I used my trusty Kurt Geiger bag which I bought from TK Maxx last year for £29.99. It's fairly small, but still fits all of my essentials such as my purse, diary and iPad mini.

Jewellery wise I went for the usual of my Tiffany & Co. Necklace, Nomination bracelet, Pandora ring, Vintage ring, and a black watch (due to having 'misplaced' my Michael Kors one, oops!).


I'm so in love with this outfit, it was perfect for dining out, and I felt so sassy! To top it off, I finished the look with bold brows, a dark purple/red lip and a smile. 


What do you think to this outfit? How would you style the dress?

Autumn-Blaze
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment