Friday 8 April 2016

Spontaneous Shopping


Shopping is a fabulous retail therapy, and seeing as today was payday and I've been feeling a bit run down, what's better to cheer me up than splashing the cash? I originally wanted to purchase make-up, but what I spent my money on was quite the opposite!


First of all we have these gorgeous tan Michael Kors pumps. I've been prone to buying pumps lately, preparing myself for the summer weather, and I could not resist these! The best bit? They were only £29.99 in TK Maxx. I can't wait to piece these with an outfit, so hopefully they'll be seen featured on an OOTD post sometime soon.


Admittedly, my boobs haven't grown since I was in year 6, and it seems virtually impossible to find nice bras for small sizes (Please tell me I'm not the only one!), but today I came across this lace bralette in New Look. Retailed at only £9.99, I've been looking for a bralette like this for quite a while. The small price and colour instantly attracted me, and I think it'll look great beneath a white blouse. An advantage to this bralette is that the sizing is in those of usual UK clothing sizes (e.g. size 8), therefore I had no need to worry about them not having my size. I cannot wait to purchase more of these!


Here on the left can be seen a floral air freshener from New Look priced at only £1.99. Due to this price, I'm not expecting it to be the most extravagant air freshener, however I am looking forward to having a cute little pug hanging in my car! On the right can be seen some Sugared Cup Cakes from The Hampton Candy Company. These were bought from TK Maxx as they were located next to the till and I was super duper hungry (as always). These cost £2.99 and are probably the most expensive sweets I've ever bought (Tesco value keeps me happy) but it was soooo worth it! They're super juicy with so much flavour, I'll definitely be looking out for these again.


Last but not least, I got my nose pierced! I had this done a few years ago, and I've been wishing to have it re-pierced for quite a while. I find that if I book things in advance, I chicken out, therefore it was a spur of the moment kinda thing. My last piercing was done with a gun (which it's not meant to be) and shattered my cartilage, and this one was done with a needle. Nerves kicked in and I closed my eyes and almost passed out, but it was worth the small dose of pain!


Finally, a tattoo. Yup. A tattoo. Again, a spur of the moment kinda thing. For 6 years I've been wishing to have a butterfly tattooed onto my wrist in memory of my friend, and that's exactly what I did. I originally popped into the shop to enquire about the tattoo and have the colour of my semi-colon re-touched, but somehow this happened! I'm proud of myself for not crying, not due to the pain, but because of how much it means to me. Thank goodness my Mum was sat there or I would've been a mess!

Do you find that spontaneous shopping trips are often the best? 

Autumn-Blaze
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment