Tuesday 26 January 2016

Lazy Day | OOTD

What's better than waking up on a Tuesday morning to head downstairs after hearing a knock on the door. Stands there is a man in red and black uniform. Ah, the delivery man.
Today he holds in his hand a delightfully coloured pink parcel. Just what I've been waiting for.
The gorgeous Maria Lace Up Tracksuit from Boutique of Molly was finally in my hands!


This super soft tracksuit feels unbelievably comfortable, and is perfect for those lazy days!
The flared sleeves of the top allow you to also be able to team it up with some jeans, ideal for looking glamorous with maximum comfort during those intense shopping sprees! I'd also pair this with a leather look skirt and heels when going for a drink with the girls.

The gorgeous two piece is a simple statement, yet the lace up either side of both the top and bottoms adds detail to make it more unique than the usual black two piece.

Naturally having the figure of an ironing board, I was hesitant when buying this as small sizes are often far too big for me, however I found that the fit was superb. The material fit me in all the right places, and did not hog the lumps and bumps which I avoid to be seen. 


The trousers sat comfortably just above my belly button, allowing me to potter round all day without having to hitch them up once - which is always a bonus! There was no gap between the top and bottoms once on, which for me, is ideal as I am not a fan of walking round with my belly out. (As seen in above photo)


With a small dose of foundation and a light contour, alongside my Maria Lace Up Tracksuit, I have never felt more glam on a lazy day! I happily popped to the shops and flaunted about, without having to worry about looking un-presentable. 

Boutique of Molly offer a super fast delivery for £3.99 to the UK, and they also post to the rest of the world! After such a positive experience with the company, I cannot wait to be buying more from their site! You can find them on Twitter here and on their website here.

What outfit do you usually go for on a lazy day? Have you bought anything from Boutique of Molly? Let me know in the comments below!!

Autumn-Blaze
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment